Communication platform is the brand promotion of the basic concept. It is complete unical idea and its own complex of realization instruments.
We propose strategy of brand identity development on the basis of sports and active life style valuation and image.
- Action Sports Marketing consultation: analysis, information research; evaluation, correcting promotion strategies; events schedule compilation for sponsors' support, sportsmen (sport team) selection for brand endorsement.
- Recommendation in choice of Action Sports for brand promotion and sponsorship.
- Brand promotion program support with action sports culture, correcting current program.
Development and realization of communication programs including all channels and instruments of communication with the customer for penetration deepening and cover increasing.
TTL — «through the line» — Integrated communication including ATL and BTL instruments.
- Creation and control of concept realization.
- Crew selection: photographers, cameramen, directors, models, sportsmen.
- Place selection: studios, pavilions, landscapes.
- Sport, advertising, documentary photo and video production.
- Edition, mastering, sound recording, CD/DVD recording and copying.
- Information environment research and evaluation
- Development and realization of communication instruments complex
- Establishment and development of relationships with the mass media.
- Realization of all types of relationships with a press: initiation of publication, control and qualitative assessment of information, development and realization of co-projects.
- Information texts and documents preparation and writing.
- Development and support of own information sources: site, blog, e-magazine, brochure, newspaper, etc.
- Development and support of partnership and sponsorship of events, sportsmen, teams and clubs.
- Consulting in sport team and sportsmen recruiting for endorsement and sponsorship.
- Sportsmen, sport team PR and promotion by personal program: competition and events (Russian and international) participant, rating attendance and mentioning in press.
- Programs of straightness of sponsor mentioning in events.
- Development and realization of full event complex.
- Project's concept creation.
- Event image development (semantic, visual and verbal concept).
- PR-campaign of event (before, on time, after).
- Event's promotion and announcement (advertising, promo, guerilla).
- Events partners engaging, co-promotion.
- Event realization.
- Event placement: choice and preparing, getting all permission.
- Technical support of event: music, light, special facility, safety, security, cleaning service.
- Unical parks concept developmen.
- Action Sports facility development and building: single or complex of constructions for bmx, skateboarding, aggressive inline skating, akrostreet, snowboarding, ski, etc.
- Facility can be developed upon a typical and special project. It can be static or mobile.
- Engineering of various degree of complexity tracks for competition in various Action Sports — earth, snow, mountain, water — alpine skiing, all types of bikes, wakeboarding, motorsports, etc.
- Collecting and providing of action sports videos (spots, movies, train spots, programs).
- Legal support of video license.
- Video distribution on TV channels, broadcasting organization.
- Internet broadcasting.
- Live broadcasting on TV and Internet.
Final results, Nissan Russian Adventure 2009 Ski Men: Sverre Liliequist (SWE) Snowboard Men: Cyril Neri (SUI) Ski Women: Jess Mc Millan (USA) Snowboard Women: Aline Bock (GER)
The second day of competition that was scheduled to take place today,Friday January 23, is postponed due to warm temperatures. These conditions are not ideal for the security of the riders.
Results after Day 1 — Nissan Russian Adventure, Sochi '09
Day 1 of the long awaited first stage of the Freeride World Tour 2009, the Nissan Russian Adventure, took place today in the Krasnaya Polyana resort near Sochi in Russia, the site for the 2014 Olympic Games.
The snow was long awaited in Sochi and it fell! On Tuesday, thick snow made the visibility for the riders nearly impossible when they went to check out the venue chosen for the first day of competition. On Wednesday morning, the clouds disappeared leaving blue skies, but the time required to secure the face was a concern for the organization, so they decided to postpone the first day of competition with a possibility of beginning on Thursday. So the 57 riders present will have the opportunity to ski and check out the area today.
The riders have picked their bibs, they know now in which order they are going to ride the face for the first contest of the FWT 2009
Get ready for the first of the 4 FWT stops in Sochi, Russia, January 20th — 25th The Freeride World Tour kicks off in Sochi and the world’s best riders, the organizers, the partners and a team of certified judges are ready for the action.